Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Hello

Someone may remember me. Four years ago I was an enthusiastic participant, a schoolgirl, at Locked in Lace. It's a wonderful role playing site, populated by all sorts of friendly and creative people. To those who are unfamiliar, a visit is recommended highly. A warning: it's also highly addictive - at least I found it so. More and more, my schoolgirl play at the site was coming into conflict with real life. I decided a break was needed and for the last few months contributed nothing more than a series of TG captions. I haven't returned to Locked in Lace... it's just too addictive for this girl.

Among the many things I loved about Locked in Lace were the captions... and my very favourite captioner was Saragirl. A month or so ago, I came upon her blog, Saragirl's Sissy Confessions. What a treat! Beautiful photographs punctuated by delicious stories and, yes, the occasional TG captioned photo.

So, inspired by her example, I return with this little blog... a place where I can share my dreams of femininity. I really don't have much in the way of plans, but thought that I would begin with some of the captions I created and posted at Locked in Lace, poor formatting, typos and all. A good number of these have something to do with the world created at Locked in Lace... its girls, its management and their rules... but I think they can be understood even by those who have never been to the site. But why wouldn't you want to visit?

Anyway, I hope you like them. If not... move on... there's plenty of better stuff out there.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Rina I have to say this is the best site I have found when going through all of the tg sites I have been too. I can't say enough how much I have been looking for a site like this. The captions you put on here are exactly what I am looking for. Nothing too explicit and lots of wedding and prom dresses. Nothing that can't be explained and also the work with the lily academy is very nice. I must thank you for the site and I enjoyed this site and maybe you can keep captioning since the work you do is excellent.

    Keep up the good work sweetie

    ReplyDelete